RS Calibration Services, Inc. is a true one-stop-shop for calibration and validation services, serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, educational, industrial and food markets.
RS Calibration Services, Inc. commits to customer satisfaction through establishing, implementing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system with the quality objectives appropriate to meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ISO 9001:2008, customers, and regulatory authorities. Quality is the responsibility of the company, systems, and each employee. We will strive to continuously measure and improve on the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of all aspects of our quality system.
- RSCSI utilizes a Quality Management Software Suite, fully integrated to manage all quality system data including document/change control, training records, NCMRs, CAPA and supplier management to regulatory standards
- All Calibrations are Traceable to National Institute of Science and Technology (NIST) and comply with ISO Standards
- Calibration Certificates include As Found and As Left Data and are QA Reviewed for Accuracy
- All Quality System and Calibration Test Method Procedures are customer accessible via our secure web site
- 72 hour Certificate Turn Around: Calibration certificates are posted to the secure Web Site and customer login/password accessible 3 business days following onsite service.
Accredited Calibrations (In-house or in the field)
Providing ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited Calibration Services. A2LA Certificate Number 2220.01
Our accreditation services cover a wide market segment including biotech, pharmaceutical, food, and manufacturing and medical device industries. Our accredited calibration services are available in our facility but also at your facility.
Our Quality Management System is ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Accredited, ISO 9001:2008 Registered, and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1, ISO 13485:2003 and 21 CFR (Part 11 and Part 820) Compliant.
RSCSI incorporates documented operating procedures that have been rigorously audited and approved by outside agencies to verify the effectiveness of implementation.
The scope of our accreditation covers calibrations in our facility and in the field (at your facility). We are able to service customers in almost every market including:
Let's get started
RS Calibration offers its customers the ability to request an on-line quote including attachments or you may contact us at 1-877-799-0922.
- Biotech Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Food Science Companies
- Research Facilities