RS Calibration Services offers a full range of Lab based calibration services to our customers focused on the FDA Environment. Being a 17025 Accredited Lab provides the confidence our customers seek in identifying a one stop calibration service that will meet the unique requirements of the FDA and cGMP environments.
RS Calibration Services offers the largest team of fully trained Field Service Instrument Technicians focused exclusively on the FDA Environment. Providing a full range of Onsite Calibration Service, RS Calibration seeks to minimize any downtime associated with Annual Calibration requirements.
IQ / OQ / PQ SERVICES
We use the best in quality industry-standard validation equipment to provide you with reliable and repeatable results on every temperature mapping validation project. Our inventory of mapping validation equipment allows flexibility in choosing the data-points and parameters to include in the temperature mapping validation study.
Quality Engineering offers consulting services through an experienced team of professionals in Qualification & Validation. Well-versed in the FDA field, these custom engagements provide project management & engineering resources through a process oriented methodology (POM) from planning to operational excellence.
- 17025 Accredited Lab
- N.I.S.T Traceability
- Over 20 years’ experience in supporting Quality Engineering Engagements
- Largest Trained cGMP Field Services Instrumentation Team in California
- Full range of IQ/OQ/PQ equipment Validation Support
- Full Time Onsite Staffing for cGMP Pharmaceutical and Biotech sites
- Support National Field Service Kit Program
- 24/7 Website Support For Calibration Program Audits and Electronic Certifications
- FDA compliant Quality Assurance Program
Let's get started
RS Calibration offers its customers the ability to request an on-line quote including attachments or you may contact us at 1-877-799-0922.